Alpha Analytical Opens Bangor, Maine Service Center
Alpha Analytical has announced the opening of our Maine service center located at 72 Center Street, Suite 3 in Brewer, ME. Located in the Bangor area and minutes from Interstates 95 and 395, and Routes 98 and 178, this conveniently located center will serve our Maine customers as a sales office and sample drop off location as well as bottle pick up center. Daily courier runs from this service center will be conducted to our laboratories with samples received at the service center or picked up from customer offices and project sites.
In addition to our normal working hours (8:30AM-5PM M-F), the Brewer Service Center will feature unattended drop off and pick up capabilities utilizing a keypad entry system and secure storage of coolers. The unattended service will be available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
Alpha Analytical Maine Service Center
72 Center Street, Suite 3
Brewer, Maine 04412
• The most reliable routine TAT (5 business days) in the industry
• Local courier service
• The largest Air Laboratory in the northeast
• The best data management tools
• Routine testing capabilities for soil, groundwater, hazardous waste, etc. for all regulatory programs
• Specialty analytical capabilities for EcoRisk and Human Health Risk projects involving testing on plant and animal tissue
• Specialty testing on seawater and sediment in support of dredging and shoreline restoration projects
• Petroleum forensics capabilities with ongoing projects around the globe
About Alpha Analytical
Since 1985, Alpha Analytical has been dedicated to assembling the very best people in the business. We believe in intelligent, capable and hard-working employees who are passionate about innovating and improving how we do things and how we serve our customers.
Our core capabilities include air, water and soil analysis, with particular expertise in the highly-specialized fields of sediment and tissue analysis and petroleum forensics. We support ecological and human-health risk assessments, offering nationally-recognized expertise in hydrocarbon forensics, PCB congeners, complex sediments, as well as animal and plant tissue analysis.
For other Alpha News articles, please click here.