Alpha Analytical Opens Syracuse, NY Service Center
Alpha Analytical has announced the opening of our Syracuse, NY service center located at 5858 Malloy Road, Suite 135 in East Syracuse, NY. Located in the Syracuse Hancock Airport area and minutes from Interstates 90 and 81, this conveniently located center will serve our Syracuse customers as a sample drop off location as well as bottle pick up center. Daily courier runs from this service center will be conducted to our laboratories with samples received at the service center or picked up from customer offices and project sites.
In addition to our normal working hours (8:30AM-5PM M-F), the Syracuse Service Center will feature unattended drop off and pick up capabilities utilizing a keypad entry system and secure storage of coolers. The unattended service will be available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
5858 Malloy Road, Suite 135
East Syracuse, NY
• The most reliable routine TAT in the industry
• Local courier service
• The largest Air Laboratory in the northeast
• The best data management tools
• Routine testing capabilities for soil, groundwater, hazardous waste, etc. for all regulatory programs
• Specialty analytical capabilities for EcoRisk and Human Health Risk projects involving testing on plant and animal tissue
• Specialty testing on seawater and sediment in support of dredging and shoreline restoration projects
• Petroleum forensics capabilities with ongoing projects around the globe
About Alpha Analytical
Since 1985, Alpha Analytical has been dedicated to assembling the very best people in the business. We believe in intelligent, capable and hard-working employees who are passionate about innovating and improving how we do things and how we serve our customers.
Our core capabilities include air, water and soil analysis, with particular expertise in the highly-specialized fields of sediment and tissue analysis and petroleum forensics. We support ecological and human-health risk assessments, offering nationally-recognized expertise in hydrocarbon forensics, PCB congeners, complex sediments, as well as animal and plant tissue analysis.
For other Alpha News articles, please click here.