Meet Alpha Analytical at the Ninth International Conference on Remediation and Management of Contaminated Sediments
Alpha Analytical will be exhibiting at the upcoming Ninth International Conference on Remediation and Management of Contaminated Sediments, in New Orleans, January 9th -12th, 2017.
Alpha Analytical's booth number is #432.
Alpha Analytical has a dedicated laboratory facility that focuses on Sediment and Tissue analysis. We are experienced with the type of unique complexities these types of project applications present and the analytical approaches necessary to meet expectations.
Our team is looking forward to cultivating existing relationships and establishing new partnerships.
Please stop by the Alpha Analytical booth and meet us -Dave Boring, Ralph Kocsis, Jim Occhialini, Liz Porta, and Eileen Snyder will all be there.
Please join Alpha Analytical for the following events:
Alpha Analytical Poster Presentation
An Addition to the PCB Analytical Toolbox: Low Resolution GC/MS
Group 1 Posters
Tuesday, January 10th
5:45pm - 7:00pm
ASTM International New Standard Guides for Sediment Corrective Action
Grand Ballroom B
Wednesday, January 11th
12:35pm - 1:15pm
Alpha Analytical's Sediment & Tissue Specialized Offerings and Services include:
- Dedicated Sediment and Tissue Lab Facility
- Specialized Analytical Support
- Alkylated PAH
- PCB congeners by LRMS
- AVS/SEM, low level mercury & black carbon
- ASTM D7363 SPME PAH
- Passive sampling support
- Forensic hydrocarbon analytical supportEffective sample preparation capabilities, experienced project management and technical support
- Analysis / matrix specific sample extractions & cleanups
- Representative tissue processing, homogenization & % lipids
- Pore water generation via centrifugation & glove box sample handling
- High volume frozen storage capacity
- Online data management tools
- Ecological screening level formats