Since 1985, Alpha Analytical has remained committed and focused on delivering world-class chemistry and the highest quality, most trusted environmental testing results. Alpha’s exceptional reputation extends into our Air Testing offerings and capabilities which include routine testing like TO-15 for volatile compounds and specialty tests like PCBs in air. Alpha is a renowned air testing laboratory with the goal of supporting all your indoor/ambient air and vapor intrusion testing needs and requirements. At Alpha, we understand the daily pressures you face as an environmental professional and we are dedicated to supporting you with the most sophisticated data management and delivery systems, legally defensible data and the most advanced sampling media available.
Alpha Analytical prides itself on being an outstanding air analysis laboratory. Our experience and expertise can assist you with meeting regulatory requirements during the pre-project planning phase, to basic sampling support and data management. Our goal is to make your Air Testing project run as smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
Our Air Testing team of experts is world-class. You will be working with the best equipment as well as the industry’s leading experts – our team knows air and we are confident your experience with Alpha’s air analysis services and support will be of the highest quality. From our deep understanding of the ever-changing and challenging state and national regulatory programs (i.e., MassDEP, NJDEP, vapor intrusion guidance) to serving as method development pioneers (Petroleum Vapor Intrusion) – at Alpha, we hold everything to a higher standard.
Alpha Analytical endeavors to understand how we can add value to your project. Our company mission is to provide you with the greatest value in Air Testing with data of the highest integrity, precision and accuracy.
State and National Regulatory Programs Supported
- VAPOR INTRUSION: federal and state guidelines, including MassDEP and NJDEP.
- PETROLEUM VAPOR INTRUSION
- FENCE-LINE & PERIMETER AIR MONITORING: Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) Sites, Airports and Soil & Sediment Remediation Sites
- INDOOR/AMBIENT AIR QUALITY TESTING
Alpha Analytical is NELAC/TNI accredited for Air Analysis and is also certified in a number of States with Air Quality programs. We are also certified by the NJDEP to perform both TO-15 and the NJDEP's TO-15 Low Level methods.
The Alpha Difference
Highest Quality Equipment and Sampling Media
- Over 1,000 Fused Silica-lined canisters (6.0, 2.7 and 1.0 Liter canisters), temporal and soil gas sampling
- Digital Pressure Gauges, take the guess work out of recording pressures pre- & post-sampling
- State-of-the-art GC/MS systems running simultaneous full scan and SIM acquisition modes
- PUF cartridges
- Sorbent tubes
- PM-10 and TSP filters
- 5-7 day standard - results on time and with confidence
ADEx™ & Data Merger
- ADEx is Alpha Analytical’s online management and reporting system
- Provides instant access to your data once released from QA review
- Fast, easy, secure access to your data when you need it
- Data Merger allows you to build custom tables from multiple sampling events and review data over time – eliminate the struggles and hassles of dealing with data – let Data Merger do the work for you
- Review your data against State or EPA health standards or screening criteria - up to 10 different criteria can be selected
- Get a quick, real-time review of your data at your convenience
- In-country customer service representatives available to answer your questions
- Dedicated, focused and attentive to your needs and project goals
- Solution seekers – we provide you with superior, intelligent service
Courier Service – Driven to Deliver
It takes proper planning and a commitment to on-going technological investments to build the best laboratory courier service in the country. Our brand new Eco-line fleet of fuel-efficient vehicles coupled with the Fleetmatics™ vehicle management system represents the Alpha Analytical standard of providing you with the highest quality in services and attention.
- Real-time GPS Vehicle Location
- Technically Trained Courier Staff
- Faster Response Time
- Increased Productivity
- Reliable Scheduling
- Peace Of Mind
Largest Air Laboratory on the East Coast
With over 50,000 square feet of laboratory facilities in Westborough and Mansfield, Massachusetts and service centers extending throughout the Northeast – specifically in Portsmouth, NH; Mahwah, NJ, Piscataway, NJ, Albany, NY and Buffalo, NY and our new service center in Holmes, PA – Alpha Analytical is building a seamless network of support centers to serve you and all your Air Testing and analysis needs.