Fence-line & Perimeter Air Monitoring
Perimeter Air Monitoring at a site or facility may be needed or required for a number of different reasons. These include:
- To determine short & long-term inhalation exposure concentrations and associated health risks, both individual human and estimation of population risks
- To collect empirical data for development or confirmation of air dispersion modeling
- To determine if Clean Air Act (CAA) and/or National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) component emissions are exceeded in non-attainment areas
Alpha Analytical has considerable experience working on all aspects of air monitoring. We have a range of air testing methods available including volatiles, semivolatiles, particulates and metals. Whether the site is a former Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) cleanup, a contaminant soil and sediment dig and haul, or the fence-line monitoring of an industrial facility or airport - Alpha has the air testing services and experience to support your program.
Alpha Analytical endeavors to understand how we can add value to your project. Our company mission is to provide you with the greatest value in air testing with data of the highest integrity, precision and accuracy.
Air Testing to Support Fence-line & Perimeter Monitoring
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) [TO-15 or TO-14 analyte list]
Extended Petroleum Hydrocarbon List
NJDEP TO-15 List & NJDEP Deliverables
|EPA TO-15 SIM||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) via SIM|
|EPA TO-17||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)|
|MassDEP APH||Air Phase Petroleum Hydrocarbons|
|EPA TO-15 PIANO||
Parafins, Isoparafins, Aromatics, Naphthalenes, Olefins - Extended Forensic Hydrocarbon List
|EPA TO-10A||Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) - Aroclors|
|EPA TO-10A (Modified)||Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) - Homologs & Congeners via EPA 8270D(M)|
|EPA TO-11||Aldehydes & Ketones|
|EPA TO-12||Total NMOC (Non-methane Organic Compounds)|
|EPA TO-13 (Modified)||Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) - Extended Compound List|
|EPA IO-3.1||PM-10 and Total Suspended Particulates|
|EPA 6010C/6020A||Particulate Metals Analysis|
|NIOSH 6009 (Modified)||Mercury in Air|
Contact Alpha Analytical today for your upcoming Perimeter Air Monitoring project.
Alpha Analytical is NELAC/TNI accredited for Air Analysis and is also certified in a number of States with Air quality programs. We are also certified by the NJDEP to perform both TO-15 and the NJDEP's TO-15 Low Level methods.
Air Monitoring Equipment and Services
Customer Service and Technical Expertise for an Emerging Market
Our air team of experts is world-class. You will be working with the best equipment as well as the industry's leading experts - our team knows air and we are confident your experience with Alpha's air analytical services and support will be of the highest quality. Alpha provides extensive project-level technical support in all areas relating to Air and Vapor Intrusion testing and we encourage you to reach out to our specialized team of experts as a resource. Our goal is to make your air testing project run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Highest Quality Equipment and Sampling Media
- Over 1,000 Fused Silica-lined canisters (6.0, 2.7 and 1.0 Liter canisters), temporal and soil gas sampling
- Digital Pressure Gauges, take the guess work out of recording pressures pre- & post-sampling
- State-of-the-art GC/MS systems running simultaneous full scan and SIM acquisition modes
- PUF cartridges
- Sorbent tubes
- PM-10 and TSP filters
- 5-7 day standard - results on time and with confidence
ADEx™ & Data Merger
- ADExTM is Alpha Analytical's online data management and reporting system
- Provides instant access to your data once released from QA review
- Fast, easy, secure access to your data when you need it
- Data Merger allows you to build custom tables from multiple sampling events and review data over time - eliminates the struggles and hassles of dealing with data - let Data Merger do the work for you
- Review your data against State or EPA health standards or screening criteria - up to 5 different criteria can be selected
- Get a quick, real-time review of your data at your convenience
Courier Service - Driven to Deliver
Alpha supports Fence-line and Perimeter Air Monitoring projects Nationwide. We provide both delivery and pick up for our media in our service areas with few exceptions. Large or small, our new Eco-line fleet of vehicles is here to serve you. Outside of our service area, we work with you to develop a strategy to meet your project data needs and ensure that media is there when you need it.
Largest Air Laboratory in the Northeast
With over 50,000 square feet of laboratory facilities in Westborough and Mansfield, Massachusetts and service centers extending throughout the Northeast - specifically in Portsmouth, NH; Mahwah, NJ; Piscataway, NJ; Albany and Buffalo, NY and our new service center in Holmes, PA - Alpha Analytical is building a seamless network of support centers to serve you and all your Air Testing needs.