Careers at Alpha
Alpha Analytical offers a stimulating work environment for highly-educated, technically-skilled people seeking fulfilling, long-term employment. In addition to competitive salaries and benefits, Alpha offers robust training and development programs, and we encourage employees to broaden their skills through continuing education.
If you’re looking for ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement while working alongside the industry’s best and brightest, Alpha is the place to be. Alpha Analytical is proud to be an (EEO/AAP (Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action) employer. To inquire about our policies or available jobs, please contact our Human Resources team at [email protected].
Alpha Analytical seeks qualified individuals for positions in our laboratories in Westborough and Mansfield Massachusetts. Most positions at Alpha require a degree in environmental science, biology or chemistry. We do also have non-degree positions, such as couriers, that come with ample on-the-job training.
Career opportunities at Alpha include: analytical chemists, chemists, laboratory technicians, sample login technicians, project managers and couriers.
Alpha Analytical offers all current eligible employees a variety of benefits in several categories. These benefits kick in after 30 days of employment and some include:
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and supplemental term life insurance
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accounts
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
Reward & Recognition Programs
- Employee Incentive Bonus
- Referral bonuses
As an an EEO employer, Alpha does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by discrimination laws.
Alpha Analytical Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Integrity: Be honest in all professional endeavors, and maintain a high level of personal responsibility to yourself, to Alpha, to your co-workers and to the community.
- Professional Conduct: Avoid scientific and professional misconduct including, but not limited to fraud, fabrication, plagiarism, concealment, inappropriate omission of information, and making false or deceptive statements.
- Responsibility: Report any staff member who engages in fraud, deception or unethical behavior.
- Quality: Maintain and strive for the highest level of quality for the areas you are responsible for.
- Confidentiality: Respect and maintain the confidentiality of all information encountered during business related activities.
- Professional Commitment: Continuously strive to improve your professional qualifications, knowledge, and skills; and represent them accurately.